Design & Production
BSH appliances designed for circularity:
- have a long lifetime, are easy to repair and can be reused,
- are made of recyclates and bio-based plastics,
- have a minimum consumption of energy and water.
Global production programs in the factories aim for the improvement of resource efficiency and the reduction of BSH’s carbon dioxide footprint.
Own - Lease or Share
New, complementary offers open up new possibilities for more resource-efficient use of products.
Precise adaptation to different and actual living conditions and consumer needs.
As a Hardware+ company, BSH offers digital services, which open up new opportunities for improving resource efficiency:
- longer lifetime through preventive maintenance,
- avoid downtime of appliances,
- automatic reordering of washing or dishwashing detergent and its ideal dosage,
- information on the condition of the device enables targeted reprocessing for reuse.
Return & Refurbishment
Returned appliances are processed to a high standard for a possible new use. The data collected during the use phase are the basis for the replacement of stressed components.
By reclaiming raw materials from spent appliances and waste (urban mining) as well as complete recycling, BSH secures the basis for its circular business.